Brandednet - Are they legit?

I have been buying bags from the branded. net site for 3 years now (see my collection link) and they are all authentic! I took my first purchase to Gucci for verification and it was confirmed authentic.

I recently bought a Fendi spy from them in brown woven leather (I love it so much). I will post some new pics for the spy! I bought a belt from Fendi sloane street and it has no hologram on it, I may call and ask them.

I think I have their head office tel number in one of their emails! do you want it?:smile:

Hi,
Thinking of buying a Gucci purse from ************ but worried about their authenticity as they don't have a tel no & have a PO address. Can I have their head office tel no? Also were you able to verify your Gucci items at the store ok?

Thanks

Hi, I bought an authentic Chloe Paddington from this website a couple of months ago and have registered it with the Chloe website. I am 100% satisfied that my bag is the real thing. :tup:

^^The stars mean that site is not allowed on here, which means they sell fakes.

That is not true. It is censored because we've settled a potential legal dispute by disallowing discussion on this particular site.

They stated previously that they sold only legitimate products, I'll leave it at that.

Hi,
Thinking of buying a Gucci purse from ************ but worried about their authenticity as they don't have a tel no & have a PO address. Can I have their head office tel no? Also were you able to verify your Gucci items at the store ok?

Thanks
Hi Fifigirl, they sell real bags!! don't worry about authenticity. I have bought many bags for myself and also presents for family and friends from branded .net for a few years. They dont have a po box address, on their site they are showing this address-
Branded (registered office) 12A Riverwalk Business Park, Riverwalk Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN3 7QN, United Kingdom. look on their contact us page.
I dont have their number anymore but I am sure if you email them they will forward it to you. About vefifying my bag at Gucci - no problem!

That is not true. It is censored because we've settled a potential legal dispute by disallowing discussion on this particular site.

They stated previously that they sold only legitimate products, I'll leave it at that.
Thanks for the info Vlad! I must say I am a fan their site and its a shame to read about the potential legal dispute.