***brandedlover's collection***

Great purses. I have to say, I'm amazed at the collections of all of you ...where are you all buying your bags? Are you really buying them all retail? Do you buy any on eBay? I'm open to that, but I'm really afraid of sending off $500+ and getting a plastic fake.

Thank you all for the lovely comments! :heart:

BlondieGirl, chanel is a timeless brand... you'll have it!:yes:

Pinstripes, yes I bought them at retails... some old chanels are handed from mom though, but yes she bought them at retails. Never bought them at ebay... b/c I don't have knowledge on authenticity (too much headaches, LOL). Agree it'll be scary if spend that much for a fake bag. Since I found and joined this forum, I've learned so much and I think you will too. There are people with amazing knowledge on authenticity in this forum, so you can ask their helps if you decide to buy it from ebay. Goodluck:smile:

HOLY MOLY :wtf:... I'm speechless......sooo gorgeous. What I wouldnt give to have a beautiful collection like urs. WOW! there's really no words, you have excellent taste in Chanel brandedlover! I apologize if this has already been asked, but when did u start ur collection of chanels?

I think my heart literally STOPPED when I opened the 1st pic...then 2nd....then 3rd........i'm surprised I made it to write this post.