Brand NEW Trompe L'Oeil Pochette is on

I bought it and paid via paypal several hours ago. How long before you get confirmation email you think? I can't go to sleep until I get confirmation...its killing me :shocked:

CONGRATS!!!!!!! You will love this bag! I bought a bag from them last night and it took 7 hours for them to remove the bag off their site. You should hear from them soon though, they are very nice.

I can't wait till you get your bag! OMG you are going to love it and be thanking Michelle and I for it! LOL :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Hey, I am seriously looking at getting that bag as well....it's so hot!:love:

I am going to kill you and Michelle for it! I was laughing so hard last night!!

Seriously, I do not need that bag AT ALL, but I am excited to see what it looks like! Who knows, maybe you will be its next owner. :rolleyes:

Thanks..7 Hours! wow..I better got to bed then :smile:

I'm so impatient!

That's how I felt, I didn't get to sleep until 1 am....then I kept thinking about what I was going to wear with my new bag, which kept me up most of the night. Get some sleep! Let-trade is very honest. Again, you will LOVE this bag....looks so much better IRL!

That's how I felt, I didn't get to sleep until 1 am....then I kept thinking about what I was going to wear with my new bag, which kept me up most of the night. Get some sleep! Let-trade is very honest. Again, you will LOVE this bag....looks so much better IRL!

Thanks, I think I will do that. Did you get the Trompe O'eil also or a different bag?