Brand new to LV..a few questions and Tivoli?

klj

O.G.
Jul 27, 2009
Good morning!
I've been stalking this forum reading posts and going through the reference library to get info but had a couple of small questions.. and I was wondering if you could help me out~

I don't own any LV as of yet...;)

I'm interested in the Tivoli PM..so far.. but not sure if this is a bag that can still be ordered or purchased in the boutiques. I have not seen one IRL but it looks like its hand held(or satchel style)..would this be right?
What is the price point for the Tivoli?

What are some reputable consignment or used places(besides Ebay) that a person could purchase from?
I have bought and sold lots on Ebay, but still sometimes feel uncomfortable with authentic items...esp. for this price point for a handbag.

Thanks so much for your help!:smile:

Hi and welcome the TPF! The Tivoili PM is available on the LV website and the boutiques. The price is around $1000.00 I believe. It is a hand held bag only although some women who are very small may be able to carry it on the shoulder. I have the GM size and love it. Good luck on your pending LV purchase.

Great..thanks!..I wasn't sure if was still an available bag for purchase..some of the threads were from awhile back is why I thought I'd better ask..:smile:

I would love to have the Tivoli as my first bag..but now I'm considering a Damier speedy(more in my price range for now:smile:)..not sure about 25 or 30??? What makes people decide..just the size in general?..newbie questions...sorry!;)

I would love to have the Tivoli as my first bag..but now I'm considering a Damier speedy(more in my price range for now:smile:)..not sure about 25 or 30??? What makes people decide..just the size in general?..newbie questions...sorry!;)

Welcome klj, if you like bags anything like your avitar, then the tivoli pm is too small. It is such a cute bag, I too thought about it for awhile until I went to the boutique and saw it IRL and saw that it is too small. I think the speedy 30 is a awesome first choice...great size!!

I like the one in my avatar for something different...tote for work:smile:...but love satchel bags! I don't carry a ton of stuff usually...
Can you tell me which is better..25 or 30? I am 5'2 about 120..thanks!