Brand New Mono Mizi on LT!!

1. Not sure if anyone is interested... but Let-trade just posted up a brand new mono mizi!

Hurry and get it before someone else snatches it up!

2. :nuts: I wonder why so many mono mizis were made in Spain (mine is made in Spain also).

3. OMG!! Where's that lady that was crazy looking for one?? I think she was from Australia, maybe? I don't know her name, but if any one does, maybe they can PM her and tell her the good news??

Do you know who I'm talking about Irene? I'm gonna do a search real quick...

4. Is it already gone?

5. Don't see it anymore.

6. It was a great price, only $1399. Soooooooooooo pretty.

7. ahhh... someone was quick to get it. i saw it on let-trade about an hour ago!

8. The Cerises bucket is gone, too :hysteric:

9. yeah I noticed that too! I guess the highly coveted items move super quickly!

10. Let-Trade is bad. Hee hee.

11. I didnt even have a chance! lol

12. That is a great bag. I'm so glad i got mine. hee hee

Congrats to whoever picked it up

13. I hope it was a PFer!!!:smile:

14. I'm so sadd!!!! I emailed Let-trade this morning for the pricing, and he didnt get back to me.. and now it's gone..!! :crybaby:

15. i'm so sad! this is what happens when i don't check tPF for one day. i've been dying to get my hands on a mono mizi. :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice