Brand New Magenta Day!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. BALENCIAGA-DAY-2005-MAGENTA :nuts::nuts:

Good Luck LivetheLake:flowers:

I am currently broke, or else I would have BIN :crybaby:

2. ltl-woman, what're you doing???!!!!!!!! this bag is too gorgeous for words!:love:

3. OMG! Why why why, LOL! I just bought the box and thinking perhaps this style would suit me better. I love that it's brand NEW!

4. If I didnt have a Magenta Purse sitting at Fedex (picking it up tonight) I would grab this. Beautiful.

5. I was just at the S/S 2007 colors swatch thread... and thought to myself, "No vavoom colors like Magenta..."

This brand new baby is rare... Who knows when Balenciaga will come out with a color *similar* to this?!!

Good luck LTL! Anybody who buys this beauty is a lucky gal.

6. OH MY Goodness :wtf: Live, you are going to break my bank! I couldn't resist I've been wanting a magenta for so long and to get one in perfect condition :party: . Happy, Happy, JOy, Joy :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

7. Lenabean :yahoo: . Now your courier can be reunited with her magenta little sis :smile:

Thanks!!!

8. Gorgeous!!!!!!! I love magenta. Congratulations lenabean!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice