Brand New Key Cles/Pouch..with flaw?

edsltan

Apr 19, 2016
Hi everyone! To all who has key pouch, can you please help me recognize if this is just normal? I mean the thread peeking out of the canvas? Thanks! Just bought this today.. Thinking of exchanging for another one....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 265
Mine is the same, the threads are slightly more visible on the corners. I'm positive the canvas isn't cracking, don't worry. If you're unsure take it to LV to compare to some others or exchange it, I'm pretty sure they're all like that though, that's just how they are.

You should be happy with your purchase, if it's worrying you then I would take it back.

Mine is the same, the threads are slightly more visible on the corners. I'm positive the canvas isn't cracking, don't worry. If you're unsure take it to LV to compare to some others or exchange it, I'm pretty sure they're all like that though, that's just how they are.

You should be happy with your purchase, if it's worrying you then I would take it back.

Yes. Thanks so much. As long as there's someone who has like that. Thanks! :smile:

Both of mine are like that and it's perfectly normal; these "big stitches" are what allows the cles to expand and flex a little whereas 'tight' stitches could actually either pop or even tear into the canvas itself.

Reactions: aussiemel