Brand new Ink First from a PF'er

Because at this point, it's hard to find Ink, and the leather during the s/s 06 season was spotty, so an ink with nice leather is super hard to come by.

I see. I wish I could find a good ink city. I think the one listed on Ebay has what appears to be a scratch across the front. The seller says it is just the leather pattern but it is a little bit straight so even it if really is the leather pattern, it looks like a scratch to me.

Well, it probably IS the leather grain. It appears to be about 2-3 inches in length across the front about a inch or two below the zipper. I asked the seller for more photos and I see it in every front photo.

Allisonfaye, Thanks for the info. Much as i love it, i cannnot justify paying above retail for it third hand. I hope it will go to a loving family.

Good luck ladies!!!

^^^Just so everyone is clear, you are not talking about my Ink first listing, correct?:s

There's no scratch on this bag and it is brand new.

Hi BellaFiore, Congrats on your dolma!!! It's a beauty!

I too saw your INK FIRST listing and did not see any marks on the bag though. Lovely smooshy leather. It is my dream bag. :love:

Maybe Allisonfaye can help clear this up? Did you send her any extra frontal pics?

Hi BellaFiore, Congrats on your dolma!!! It's a beauty!

I too saw your INK FIRST listing and did not see any marks on the bag though. Lovely smooshy leather. It is my dream bag. :love:

Maybe Allisonfaye can help clear this up? Did you send her any extra frontal pics?

I realize now that Allisonfaye is referring to the city on ebay not my first.

As far as "third hand"...The bag is a new and beautiful ink, thank you.:smile: