Brand new Ink Box or Marine Twiggy?

Brand new Ink Box or Marine Twiggy?

• Ink Box

• Marine Twiggy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmmm, I'm leaning towards the Ink Box now. The Ink Box is actually a new addition to my collection. I totally love the colour, but I worry that that leather is too thin (as compared to the new 07 leathers). Sometimes the size of the Box bothers me too...

Ink for sure! I love the color so much I just bought another ink. I never thought I will get 2 bbags in same color when there are so many lovely colors out there. Atleast they are different styles so I guess it is ok.:graucho:

Is it the one at NM Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego? I think I saw one there, I'm not sure if it is the box style but it was ink, I think they had a part time too in Ink.

I'd vote for ink too.

Hmmm, I'm leaning towards the Ink Box now. The Ink Box is actually a new addition to my collection. I totally love the colour, but I worry that that leather is too thin (as compared to the new 07 leathers). Sometimes the size of the Box bothers me too...

The leather on my Twiggy was thin, but if you want to butter her up with some LMB product, she will fill out nicely!