Brand New Brazza Wallet! Portability

Hey everyone,

I just purchased the Men's Brazza wallet in gorgeous Damier Infini, Solar color, a couple of days ago. I love it so much... the leather is so beautiful and it's such a practical wallet for everything you need to take around with you!

One problem though.... i'm having some issues finding a good way to carry it! It's just so large and tall! I don't typically wear a jacket, especially not indoors. I do carry a briefcase (Damier Geant) but it's not on me all the time.

The wallet does fit in my pants pocket, but just barely... but its so snug in there that when I sit down the leather conforms to the shape of my leg... and I'm afraid that over time it would cause damage... so I've been carrying it around in my hands!

Any ideas on how to successfully carry the damned thiing? Or opinions on whether it would be harmful to carry in my pant pocket...? I really love it and would hate to have to return it for practicality issues... HELP!

Hey everyone,

I just purchased the Men's Brazza wallet in gorgeous Damier Infini, Solar color, a couple of days ago. I love it so much... the leather is so beautiful and it's such a practical wallet for everything you need to take around with you!

One problem though.... i'm having some issues finding a good way to carry it! It's just so large and tall! I don't typically wear a jacket, especially not indoors. I do carry a briefcase (Damier Geant) but it's not on me all the time.

The wallet does fit in my pants pocket, but just barely... but its so snug in there that when I sit down the leather conforms to the shape of my leg... and I'm afraid that over time it would cause damage... so I've been carrying it around in my hands!

Any ideas on how to successfully carry the damned thiing? Or opinions on whether it would be harmful to carry in my pant pocket...? I really love it and would hate to have to return it for practicality issues... HELP!

I face the same problems as you because I used to put my long wallets in my pants and it actually damages the wallet so I stop putting it. I usually carry it by mind or in a bag.:smile:

it does damage after a while then doesn't it? *sigh* I guess I'll have to start carrying my Yack briefcase around more often... I really don't want to return the Brazza because I love it so much!

I had the Brazza and currently use a Zippy Compact Wallet. If I'm not carrying a bag I just carry my wallet in my hand, which doesn't particularly bother me. I definitely wouldn't recommend carrying it in your pocket. With a wallet like the Brazza particularly that is going to highly increase the chances of damaging the glazing along the edges of the wallet.

I always carry my SLGs by hand. I hate putting any wallet in my pocket, regardless of the size. In the winter, I carry stuff in my coat pocket. Another option is to tuck it under your arm (underarm) if you need a free hand. I do that when I'm shopping and need both hands ;)

I had my Epi Brazza wallet for a good 4 years now I think and depending on what I wear sometimes there's a inside pocket in my blazer/jackets, but other times there isn't I will either hold it in my hands and/or put it in my back pocket. I can say after 4 years of this the wallet still looks like new, corners are intact and wallet isn't squished, I can take a picture for evidence!

If you do end up putting it in your pocket, never sit down with it though it will ruin the wallet, always take it out and put it on the table or whatever when you sit down and that will for sure to not ruin the corners. I do this regardless if its just the Brazza or even just a bi-fold wallet, never sit with your wallets in your pants!

Only tiny scratch mark was when i gave it to my gf to put in her purse and the keys scratched it :shucks: