Brand new black PT from London

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Had some camera problems so it almost seems you had wait longer for the photos of my new baby than I had to wait for it to be delivered :biggrin: but here she is!

Brand new black PT from Bal London :yahoo: In the shot with no flash it looks kind of dry but it doesn't feel dry to touch - it's not as shiny as my violet city but I hope it will get more shine with use and TLC. It is of course a little stiff, will try to get the slouchy look going as fast as possible! ;)

No flash
    [​IMG]

With flash - looks much better and more like IRL
    [​IMG]

With broken in sister City, can't wait for PT to break in!
    [​IMG]

2. Congratulations! It's so great that she got to you so quickly! Enjoy!

3. Congrats! The colour looks nice and rich ... I'm sure she'll break in very nicely!

4. It's beautiful, congrats!

5. Beautiful bag. The leather looks really nice on it. Congrats and enjoy!

6. Many congrats, it's beautiful!!!

7. YEAH!!! I was waiting to see pics. It is beautiful!!! The leather looks nice and smooth. I hope you enjoy it!!

8. Many congrats on your gorgeous PT! The leather looks nice and smooth as ejsc said, it will be yummy when it breaks in, I'm sure.

9. looks like the leather of my new f/w 09 black city. i just got mine today, and i want it to get slouchy ASAP!

10. Congrat!!! ;) I love PT style ,too!

11. Congrats! A Black RH PT is so sharp. Love the City too!

12. Congrats. Its truly a beautifull bag!

13. Congrats !! They R beautiful chic colours !!!

14. Thank you all, lovely ladies :biggrin: I wore her to work today and she got many compliments, love her to bits already!

And I have told husband that PT is the perfect size for me, so now I 'just' need a red, a pink, a blue, a light blue, a green, a purple and and and ... :graucho: I am sooo looking forward to going to Paris in November and get a chance to try out all kinds of models and colours - potentially very damaging to CC though ;)