Brand new agenda, advice please

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!

I just purchased a 6 ring small agenda from my local boutique. But I noticed that the gold button on the flap was slightly scratched and also the glazing was already starting to crack on both sides. The cracking is still quite small at the moment but I'm worried about it continuing to crack along the flap and possibly into the canvas.

Please give me your advice on whether or not this is normal or if I should take it back. I sent the pictures and brought it to the SA who sold it to me's attention, but she isn't replying.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

- Ann

IMG_0823.JPG IMG_0826.JPG IMG_0827.JPG IMG_0828.JPG IMG_0824.JPG IMG_0829.JPG
  2. I have the Agenda and it's used all the time, even as another wallet etc. If your not 100% happy take it straight back and get a replacement. The SA I think should be more than happy to see you happy. Good luck 💛

3. I've had my PM agenda for almost 12 years and used it as a wallet and card holder. It's been so jammed full I could barely snap the button! I've cleaned her several times and she has held up to all of it! Definitely take it back🏻. LV's should and mostly always last a lifetime!

4. Ditto! Take it back. Mine is 13 years old and has no cracking

5. If it is flawed, take it back and exchange.

As for lasting a lifetime, a bag used daily lasting 80 to 90 years - that's something I would like to see! I have bags that are over 20 years old that are still going strong but none of mine are used daily.

6. Goodness! I didn't mean to sound pompous. I have used my agenda every day but I am not 80! This is my first time replying to anyone.