Brand New 08 Black City or Pre-Loved 05 Black City??

Adel'le

Nov 18, 2007
Hi,
I am looking forward to have my 1st Black City and I am stucked somewhere..I am not sure whether to get a brand new 08 Black City or Pre-Loved 05 Black City which is $140 more..

Appreciate some advise...

This should probably go in the shopping section.

How's the condition of the '05? If excellent, then I'd go for it. If not, I'd choose the 08. Good luck!

Easy pick for me...I only have -05 bags and earlier years and the leather on those are gorgeous! I have yet to see an -05 with non-yummy leather:drool: I´d say go for the -05 unless it´s totally worn to pieces of course:P

Kat:heart:

07 and 08's been excellent so far... even dubbed as the 'new 05', so i would definitely go with brand new!! :yes: nothing like breaking in the bag yourself... + it's even cheaper!!

if it's in good condition, definitely the 05. the 05 black city is amazing, the leather quality is brilliant and buttery and above all, it is consistent. nowadays bag quality varies a lot by bag. my 05 black city is still jet black while my 07 black day has already started to fade.

if it's in good condition, definitely the 05. the 05 black city is amazing, the leather quality is brilliant and buttery and above all, it is consistent. nowadays bag quality varies a lot by bag. my 05 black city is still jet black while my 07 black day has already started to fade.

^^ ITA!!! :tup: