Branching out! Come meet my new Twiggy, First, and Clutch...*pics*

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
I've alway been a 'Big Bag' girl. I have mostly City, Part-Time and Day bags (and 1 pom pom). My addition is still going strong, so I thought i'd branch out a bit and get some smaller bags in yummy colors (plus new charms). Here they are:

Here's Miss Twiggy (thanks Erica). I love her leather! :tup:
So far I really like this style. It's bigger that I was expecting. I like this shape in such a saturated color:

08 Amethyst RH Twiggy

Twiggy with Jay Strongwater Charm, Amira:

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Here is #2, Ms. Gazon (thanks Fran). I've always liked this color, but was not sure I wanted a large amount of it. So here it is in a First. :yahoo:

This bag has that great 07 leather that I just love. I do have a First in Black that I use more than any other Bbag. For a small bag, this style really works for me. I LOVE Humprey the Turtle too. Just perfect!

07 Vert Gazon RH First:

VG with Jay Strongwater Charm, Humprey the turtle:

wander

Bag lover!
O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Finally, #3 is a 08 Black GSH Envelope Clutch. :heart:

I have to admit this was an impulse purchase (yeah live.com 25% off for all 3!!!). I've always liked the look of the envelope clutches and the silver hardware looked just right to me. I took this out on a 'date' with my husband and it was perfect! I can dress it up or down. It holds alot and is actually large for a clutch. Very easy to carry. This is not the best photo. I looks dark grey in the photo, but it looks black IRL. I think I will actually use this bag a lot.

I love charms, but don't know if a charm would be much too busy on this bag. If I add one, it needs to be silver (Juicy silver? Brighton silver?). What do all of you think? Should I add a charm or is she perfect the way she is? Any specific suggestions?

08 Black GSH Envelope Clutch:

Thanks for looking!

Cate14

I Need More Cowbell
O.G.
Jan 26, 2008
Your bags are gorgeous (and I LOVE the charms!). Thanks for posting pics!

imonpurseblog

Sep 28, 2007
Love all your purchases, Wander. I like the clutch like it is, it may be too busy with a charm. Congratulations!

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
Your twiggy is so cute! I saw one IRL this weekend at BalLA and it really is a perfect size for this color. Congrats on all of your new purchases!