Branching out! Come meet my new Twiggy, First, and Clutch...*pics*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've alway been a 'Big Bag' girl. I have mostly City, Part-Time and Day bags (and 1 pom pom). My addition is still going strong, so I thought i'd branch out a bit and get some smaller bags in yummy colors (plus new charms). Here they are:

Here's Miss Twiggy (thanks Erica). I love her leather! :tup:
    So far I really like this style. It's bigger that I was expecting. I like this shape in such a saturated color:

08 Amethyst RH Twiggy
    [​IMG]

Twiggy with Jay Strongwater Charm, Amira:
    [​IMG]

2. Here is #2, Ms. Gazon (thanks Fran). I've always liked this color, but was not sure I wanted a large amount of it. So here it is in a First. :yahoo:

This bag has that great 07 leather that I just love. I do have a First in Black that I use more than any other Bbag. For a small bag, this style really works for me. I LOVE Humprey the Turtle too. Just perfect!

07 Vert Gazon RH First:
    [​IMG]

VG with Jay Strongwater Charm, Humprey the turtle:
    [​IMG]

3. Wow! What great leather, I am really starting to change my mind about the 08 bags! I want one now!!!

4. Congrats! I love your Vert Gazon First, it is such a great pop colour!

5. Finally, #3 is a 08 Black GSH Envelope Clutch. :heart:

I have to admit this was an impulse purchase (yeah live.com 25% off for all 3!!!). I've always liked the look of the envelope clutches and the silver hardware looked just right to me. I took this out on a 'date' with my husband and it was perfect! I can dress it up or down. It holds alot and is actually large for a clutch. Very easy to carry. This is not the best photo. I looks dark grey in the photo, but it looks black IRL. I think I will actually use this bag a lot.

I love charms, but don't know if a charm would be much too busy on this bag. If I add one, it needs to be silver (Juicy silver? Brighton silver?). What do all of you think? Should I add a charm or is she perfect the way she is? Any specific suggestions?

08 Black GSH Envelope Clutch:
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

6. Your bags are gorgeous (and I LOVE the charms!). Thanks for posting pics!

7. Wander! Your new purchases are making me:drool::drool::drool:like crazy! I love them all!!

8. Gorgeous purchases :drool: Congrats!

9. I really don't think you need to add charms to your beautiful clutch. She's pretty on her own IMO.

10. Wow, Im loving the Amethyst Twiggy!! Beautiful!

I think you can leave the clutch like it is, its amazing on its own!

11. Love all your purchases, Wander. I like the clutch like it is, it may be too busy with a charm. Congratulations!

12. Nice!!! and the charms are sooo cute! congrats!!!!

13. congrats, all these new additions of yours are lovely. so colorful, i love your clutch too.

14. CONGRATS on your GORGEOUS additions!!!

15. Your twiggy is so cute! I saw one IRL this weekend at BalLA and it really is a perfect size for this color. Congrats on all of your new purchases!