Braided Extra Large Zoe

Jun 18, 2008
Hey!
I am wanting to get my first Coach bag ever. I'm looking at the extra large Zoe, braided, in gray. I do want a large bag, but is this one awkwardly large? Any other suggestions? I want it for daily use but also to carry on a plane...

Thanks,
LC

The Large Hamptons hobo is a great large bag.:nuts: And because of the way that it slouches(if you like that) it doesn't look like there is a ton of stuff in it. I am in love with this bag(A lil jaded):love:

The braided Zoe is lovely, but it's a bag you should definitely see in person before buying. It is definitely on the large side, but it could look great depending on your hight. It has the softest leather I have ever felt, but because it's such a soft sumptuous leather, it is also very delicate. It is a truly stunning bag though.

I just realized the braided bag is 1k!!! I just can't do that...not when I have friends and family that could live off that for months and months. Major guilt trip. I do love the hobo...now I can't decide what color. Does anyone know how quickly Coach bags arrive? I need it by Oct. 12.

Thanks,
LC

Tara...I can be persuaded. It's so pretty...and I am not even a bag person. I have a white Chanel flap bag and a black Dior hardcore bag...and then some beater Fossil that I love. Should I get it???? I think I may have buyer's remorse but then again, I deserve it.

I would love to one day own a gray braided zoe! This is the one bag that I absolutely think is gorgeous... I love it because of the braided strap and it looks to me different than the actual zoe... looks like it would have an incredible slouch... I've seen it IRL and I just :drool:... I hope it will hit the outlets!

I want this bag in that pretty light blue! But the $1K I can't justify for a Coach bag. But the leather I have to seriously touch to believe! You should totally get it. If they ever made this in the size of those regular Zoe's I would have taken it.

I can't justify spending 1k on a Coach, sorry. I'd rather go for LV. But try the Hamptons Large Hobo - I love mine! I have modeling pictures on xxx if you're interested.

please just post the photos and not links to your blog. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually saw the Braided extra large Zoe in the boutique this weekend and it's the only Coach bag that caught my eye in a while (no offense!) This bag is quite large. I am 5'6" and even after I took all the stuffing out, it felt huge. Although the price is quite hefty, I believe it's worth it since this is the only lambskin Coach bag available right now (according to the SA). It's a supersoft bag and I'm leaning toward picking it up in the dark grey :drool:

The bag is pretty big, but absolutely gorgeous! Even discounted, it would be above my spending limit, so I just fondle it for a few seconds whenever I'm at the Coach store, lol. If the cost wasn't an issue for me, I'd get it in a heartbeat.

I've seen/felt/tried on that bag and for the money, I'd much rather invest in a Balenciaga Day bag or another higher end bag. The leather on the braided Zoe is soft, especially for Coach, but nowhere near as soft as a Bal and my Bal's are very durable too!

I have this bag in the grey and believe me, it is definately worth the $1k price tag! I used it for a LONG time before switching bags. It's incredibly soft and holds a ton! I'm 5'11" so it's not too big on me. I say go for it!