braided chain - comfy??

1. i was just wondering, about the chain straps on bags such as the flap.. are they heavy or have any trouble staying on? are they comfortable?? because i used to have a chain strap bag and that one kept falling off and was uncomfortable. i;d like to know if the chain strap is comfy. TIA :yes:

2. I don't have a Classic Flap, but I have a Luxe Flap and the chains/strap is very comfy!

3. its comfy... all my braided chains are fine. but if anything I think the new vintage square handles are the ultimate comfy :smile:

4. ^OOOOH yeah!:yes: SO lush!

5. the chain on classic flap is more comfortable than the reissue coz there's leather as "cushion", if you know whay I mean. But I am fine with both types

6. The chain on the luxe flap is comfy!

7. The leather/chain straps on the luxe line are very comfy - the flap has one thick strap which makes it ultra-comfy.

8. The chain straps on the MM tote and the chain/leather straps on the Diamond Stitch tote are both comfortable to wear.

9. Classic flap's chain is comfy

10. For me too! I find the chain a bit cold at first if I'm wearing sleeveless though.

11. I have no issues with them...they actually help the bag stay on better!

12. I have a classic flap and I have no problems with it at all. I don't usually wear tanks or anything where the bag is hanging directly from my skin, so I think it helps that it just rests on my clothes. I love the chains..I think it is way classy. :smile:

13. All my chains seem comfy to me. The one that took the most getting used to was my jumbo caviar flap bag -- the chain seemed stiff at first.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice