Brahmin Les Roses...does anyone have one?

Dec 25, 2008
I have looked at this bag off and on for the better part of a year now and still love it in red. My current bag collection consists of:

LV speedy damier 35
Mulberry black mitzy messenger
and
Mulberry black bayswater (in the mail...soon to come)

hence the interest in a pop of color...red

does anyone have this bag? is it heavy? do you like the look/feel?...I know it is mysteriously the exact shape of a LV Trevi but I don't need another damier dark brown bag so won't buy a Trevi, need some color...what does everyone think?

Attachments

• 30_296_296_c11357rd_1.jpg
    30_296_296_c11357rd_1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 884
Last edited:
I don't have this particular Brahmin, but I do have the Annika, in a gorgeous red, which is a large bag. It isn't terribly heavy in and of itself though it can "put some weight on" when I load it up.

I get compliments all the time on all of my Brahmin bags, of which I own 10 so I recommend that you go for it. I think once you purchase the Brahmin, you will start another collection. :smile:

I don't have this particular Brahmin, but I do have the Annika, in a gorgeous red, which is a large bag. It isn't terribly heavy in and of itself though it can "put some weight on" when I load it up.

I get compliments all the time on all of my Brahmin bags, of which I own 10 so I recommend that you go for it. I think once you purchase the Brahmin, you will start another collection. :smile:

Thats good to know. I have seen a few Brahmin bags on others in the past and they are striking, just never owned one. These days I am trying to keep a very small well thought out collection...due to space and funds so am quite careful of my purchases so this information helps me in deciding, thanks!

does anyone have this bag? is it heavy? do you like the look/feel?...I know it is mysteriously the exact shape of a LV Trevi but I don't need another damier dark brown bag so won't buy a Trevi, need some color...what does everyone think?

I don't have the bag but it really does look good.. I like the color too! It's a go for me...

Very pretty!

FWIW, I agree with you about the Trevi. I love the shape, but don't need more than 1 Damier bag, and I'm not giving up my Speedy.

Edit: Why haven't I heard of Brahmin before? They're from MA, just like I am, and their logo has a sailboat on it :yes:

Last edited:
I really like the fact that Brahmin has actually sparked some conversation on this board. They've been around for years and have been made in Massachusetts mostly....up until a few years ago when about 40% are now made in China. I've always liked Brahmin and I own one that was made here in the USA and one that was made in China and the qualilty about remains the same, reallly. I'd love to own that bag, burdundy123!

OP- did you buy the bag? Curious to see some real life photos!

Nope, sorry... didn't buy it. Due to my last purge I've been doing so good only buying what I love, love, love (or nothing) and although this bag is gorgeous I've had my heart set (back of my mind for about a year) on a Marc Jacobs Stam...so I'm saving for one...any color, maybe red... :smile:

I think someone else on here said they had this bag in Pecan though... perhaps she'll post a pic for everyone :smile:

^Aw, well, good luck with the stam! I have 2, and it really is a great bag.

The Brahmin Jacqueline tote has really caught my eye...I think it's time to make a trip to a store that carries them so I can check them out in person.