Brahmin Les Roses...does anyone have one?

Yikes still thinking about this bag... ended up purchasing it from brahmin.com in the color Truffle (the darker of the two browns). It comes with a detachable shoulder strap.

(This bag will replace my LV damier brown speedy 35...I couldnt handle a handheld only bag...bugged me too much and after carrying my Mulberry Bayswater so much I just wanted leather :smile: I'll be sure to post a pick of my bag in Truffle when it arrives ... i hope its a keeper :smile:

This is the stock photo...

Attachments

• Louise Rose (truffle brown) BRAHMIN.jpg
    Louise Rose (truffle brown) BRAHMIN.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 312
I have the bag, just got it a few weeks ago and LOVE it.

101_0202.jpg

I looooove this bag! I got it black and it's beautiful. I hope you love yours too. :flowers: Let us know.

(I saw it once at Nordies carried it around for 1/2 hr then put it down only to keep thinking about it continuously... Went back ten days later and it was gone!! Found it online and have enjoyed it every time I use it. :lol:)

Attachments

• IMG_1604.JPG
    IMG_1604.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 335
I bought one in Turquoise. It makes me happy every time I look at it. However, I have not cut the tags....though I love the color, I don't have much to go with it. Thinking I may have been better (more practical) to buy the red or Zinnia. Want to post pics but my daughter lost my digital camera and my phone takes terrible pics

I have looked at the Brahmin web site, and checked out Nordstrom and Dillards. I bought the Melbourne Berry Maddie. Then went on Ebay to find matching and contrasting accessories. I am very happy with what I have, but I am still DROOLING over the turquoise! I bet your bag is AWESOME! Please don't worry about what to wear it with (unless you like to worry as we all do!) I bet it will look GREAT with so many things. Enjoy!

I have a Melbourne Mallory in the color Rose. Love the bag and the color, since I carry on the crook of my arm and the bag has one strap, feels a bit heavy. However, I am thinking I like the Berry color better and may return the Rose and look for perhaps a Jackie tote in Berry. Don't think I can bear to part with the Turquoise though....it is too pretty. I will FIND clothes to wear with it :smile:

You know I was thinking that Rose is a more versatile color than the Berry. It wasn't available in the style I wanted. Sometimes it seems that berry colors are sort of trendy. But Rose has more staying power. They are both passionate colors.

They both really stand out. It is a tough choice because they are both rich colors. The berry is just brighter. I love them both, but could only buy one at this time. They are my two favorite colors. I knew I would be very happy with either one. The turquoise is a lovely color. It seems to be both soft and bold! Is that possible? It gives me a great feeling when I see that bag. Now I have three favorite colors.

You are right. Berry is pink/magenta. Rose is Plum. Plum/burgundy colors were always more traditional so I thought it was a safer color. It used to be that bright/flashy pinks were not taken seriously when I was younger. But now that I wear lots of bright pinks, I felt good about a bright pink bag.

I have a berry Jackie Tote, and I don't think it is super bright. While the base color is a brighter purple/pink, the dark "antique" finish added to the croc texture makes the bag appear darker.

^^^Thanks. I feel more secure in my choice now. I didn't want to second guess myself and doubt the berry. I was starting to get concerned about a classic style bag with such a modern color. I was born in 1954. This color practically didn't exist back then!