brahmin handbags

1. I have never seen much about Brahmin bags in this forum. I know they are on the "low end" of designer stuff, but has anyone used them? I find them extremely well-made for the price, a little stodgy, but classic. Anyone?

2. I've purchased a few Brahmins and enjoy them just as much as any "high-end " bag I own.I like the Toasted Almond color best,if they are treated well they will last a good while.

I don't limit myself to any given brand name,if it appeals to me I'll purchase.

3. I saw a thread about Brahmin bags and a link to it not too long ago. Quite a few ladies here love them.

4. I have two of the U.S.-made Brahmins (I find the Chinese ones much stiffer), and they're quite nice. I did scratch the dickens out of my Toasted Almond somehow, and the company very nicely repaired it for free. I won't be buying more though because I think the prices are getting too high given where they're made.

5. I have a few Brahmins as well. And like them quite well.

6. I have three brahmin bags and am very happy with them. they wear very well, include lots of nice pockets inside, and I always get compliments on them.
    To me they are very classy, but in a quiet way.

7. I adore Brahmin bags. They are definitely classy. The leather is gorgeous. I go on their website and drool. It's Brahmin Leather Works. Someone posted that they're a bit stodgy, but I don't think so. But I'm 46, so go figure. Guess I'm in the stodgy age range....

8. I had a great Brahmin bag for years and years. Wore like iron! Brahmin is a classic.:smile:

9. I have a Brahmin bag. I'm not exactly a purse addict and I bought this lovely chic purse to wear for years and still maintain a classic but not frumpy style. I've received lots of compliments but most importantly the style is original, sophisticated, sleek and feels great to wear. I recommend them.

10. I have recently purchased a Louise Toasted Almond handbag: I simply LOVE it!!! Furthermore, all my friends are asking me where I found such a gorgeous handbag!!! I'll surely buy more Brahmin handbag in the future and I do recommend them!!!!

11. I haven't even noticed a brand such as that. Is the quality good and are the designs gorgeous?

12. I have a Brahmin bag in the Orinoco color. Bought it from Dillards about 2 years ago. Love it. I woudn't even say they are at the low end of the purse cost because I paid right at $400 with tax for mine. I like them because they are classic bags that will last forever! They have really become trendy in their styling as well. I think you would enjoy one if you decide to purchase.

13. What I like about Brahmin is how their croc embossed leather is so detailed and textured. I had a toasted almond colored doctor style bag and it was such texture and the coloring was amazing. However, it was too small for me and I ended up ebaying it. Still, very nice.

It was made in the US and cost about 350 I think. I'd say it's a medium range bag....like Furla or Lamarthe.

14. I have one in the toasted almond as well....however i have seen some primary color versions that are lustworthy.

I love mine, purchased at their outlet which i love because they do not change their quality for the outlet like coach....its def. worth a look if you have one nearby!

15. I had only seen these bags on their website, but recently I have seen them at my Nordstroms and I think they are wonderful. They have a rich look, and they look like they would definitely wear well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice