Brahmin Elisa Reveal! Happy Birthday To Me!

kosmikchic

O.G.
Sep 17, 2006
Well ladies, I took the plunge and marched into Nordstroms like I was on official business and purchased my second Brahmin bag! SO in love! This one in particular is the Elisa in the Carmine Rad. This is the second Brahmin bag I own. I am in complete love with this brand. The quality is amazing, I love how this bag keeps it's structure yet soft. I also like the brushed gold hardware. The interior has great organization with ample pockets and a center zip divide. There is the double short straps that can be carried in the crook of my arm, but I prefer it on my shoulders. There is also a longer shoulder strap. Did I mention this is a birthday gift for myself...hehehehe :P

Attachments

• IMAG3941.jpg
    IMAG3941.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 228
Well ladies, I took the plunge and marched into Nordstroms like I was on official business and purchased my second Brahmin bag! SO in love! This one in particular is the Elisa in the Carmine Rad. This is the second Brahmin bag I own. I am in complete love with this brand. The quality is amazing, I love how this bag keeps it's structure yet soft. I also like the brushed gold hardware. The interior has great organization with ample pockets and a center zip divide. There is the double short straps that can be carried in the crook of my arm, but I prefer it on my shoulders. There is also a longer shoulder strap. Did I mention this is a birthday gift for myself...hehehehe :P

Beautiful color! I have a Brahmin Suri wallet in red - Brahmin does have great quality. Happy birthday!