Braham bag....what do you think?

jctc

O.G.
Feb 3, 2007
Looking at purchasing this bag.... but not sure of the quality and where is this produce? It claim that the leather is from Italy but product is from China.
Need you gals input...Yeah or nay>
:confused1:

I have bought two brahams and they are wonderful purses......both of mine say they were made in Italy.....
One does have to be careful, but I get compliments everytime I use either one of mine......am looking for another one right now........:smile:
:tup:

i was wondering if you meant, "Brahmin" bags? They are made in the USA, specifically in Massachusetts. If this is the bag that you mean, you can look at their site, www.brahmin.com They are extremely well made, and I like the fact that they are made here in the states. Very rare, indeed.

I'm bringing back this old thread because I have seen the most beautiful Brahmin bag ever! It's even softer than their usual highly structured bags!

With the economy the way it is now, I'm looking for quality bags for lots less. This may be my next bag. :woohoo:

Pic is from Nordstroms.

Attachments

• Brahmin Melbourne bag.jpg
    Brahmin Melbourne bag.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 2,090
I have a really nice big Brahmin bag, they don't make this bigger size any more (which I love) but it is very stiff. It is also heavy, but I still love the bag.
Mine is the Toasted Almond leather.

BarbAga