Brag Book Conversion?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone own a brag book? If so, is it possible to remove the photo holder by pulling it out of the sides? I can't really tell by the pictures. I'm thinking of using it for an address book and would insert my own. Is this possible? Many thanks!!

[​IMG]

2. I own 2 coach brag books. One in canvas with leather trim and the other is all leather w/ turnlock closure. Both photo inserts come out in mine. The one you pictured is newer so unless they changed it, it comes out.HTH.

3. LOL...:roflmfao:....Gosh, for a minute there, by your title, I was thinking a brag book, like you put pictures of your children, except with pictures of all your COACH goodies!!!

Actually, that just gave me an idea to do that!!!:idea:....:thinking:

It would be good to have for insurance purposes!!! Along with the receipts behind the pictures.

Thanks!

4. lol.. never realized that it was called a brag book!! good to know

5. I have one and yes, you can pull out the inserts. I actually bought mine to convert into a notepad when I was in school. I need to write in style, you know:yes:. Then I converted it back to a brag book once I was out of school and my son was born. That is a cute one that you posted. I might need that if I have a girl:tup:.

6. That's great! I was hoping it would come out because it's almost half price of the agenda. Thanks very much everyone.

7. Where did you find that? I don't see it online and now I am convinced that I need one....:nuts:

8. If you are near an outlet, they have photo holders and agendas on sale all the time, so I would go check it out there first.

9. Ya, I've been itching to go but it's a little over 2 hours from here and we are experiencing an extra heavy winter. Lot's of ice on the roads, and more snow to come -- just not safe enough to travel.