Bradley Cooper

some people seem to think maybe he is gay and the whole baby thing was a ploy to make him look straight

In the link to Lainey's story, she links to how she first heard of the phrase 'baby for.' It was said to her by a woman who was talking about Jude Law and how his girlfriend/mistress at the time was pregnant with his child and that his woman was having a baby 'for' him. But Jude Law has never had any gay rumors surrounding him. I don't think so, at least.

In any case, I don't think Bradley's gay, just thirsty for fame and leading man status.

Reactions: Welltraveled!
In the link to Lainey's story, she links to how she first heard of the phrase 'baby for.' It was said to her by a woman who was talking about Jude Law and how his girlfriend/mistress at the time was pregnant with his child and that his woman was having a baby 'for' him. But Jude Law has never had any gay rumors surrounding him. I don't think so, at least.

In any case, I don't think Bradley's gay, just thirsty for fame and leading man status.
he already has fame and leading man status....but I guess he could be insecure

Reactions: Casey1
This is more BC-related news, but Joker has won top prize at the Venice Film Festival. Todd Phillips and Joaquin Phoenix were on hand to accept the award on Saturday. BC and Todd produced the film thru their production company. Good for Todd :smile:

Pics of Todd and Joaquin here:

http://www.justjared.com/2019/09/07/joaquin-phoenixs-joker-wins-top-prize-at-venice-film-festival/

Wow, it's that good? I probably won't see it because movies like that don't really appeal to me, but I can't wait to see how it does at the theater, and maybe during awards season.

I wouldn't necessarily think Bradley Cooper is gay, but I do think he used her to have a baby because he wants to be a father. And she has beautiful genes and is cooperative. He has no intentions of staying married to Irina. It's that simple.

Lots of people use each other all the time. He just does what society wants, and the lawyers do the rest.

Reactions: Welltraveled!
I wouldn't necessarily think Bradley Cooper is gay, but I do think he used her to have a baby because he wants to be a father. And she has beautiful genes and is cooperative. He has no intentions of staying married to Irina. It's that simple.

Lots of people use each other all the time. He just does what society wants, and the lawyers do the rest.

They were never married. And it's hard for me to believe this was planned, by him anyway. There just seems to be some tension there.

Reactions: Casey1 and DM1

do you mean you think he pay her to have his baby??

This is more BC-related news, but Joker has won top prize at the Venice Film Festival. Todd Phillips and Joaquin Phoenix were on hand to accept the award on Saturday. BC and Todd produced the film thru their production company. Good for Todd :smile:

Pics of Todd and Joaquin here:

http://www.justjared.com/2019/09/07/joaquin-phoenixs-joker-wins-top-prize-at-venice-film-festival/
I have mixed feelings about it: I think it could be a good movie, but, tbh, that "Rated R for strong bloody violence, disturbing behavior, language and brief sexual images" scares me a little. Can't wait to see it! LOL

Sometimes the most obvious reason is the correct one. Bradley and Irina had a relationship that ran hot and cold and apparently it eventually fizzled out. While together they had a kid. Nothing unusual about that, particularly with celebrities.​

Reactions: FreeSpirit71