Bradley Cooper.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have to admit, him and Renee dont automatically strike you as a couple that go together - he looks so much better with longer hair. I saw him in failure to launch again recently and the first time I saw that movie he didnt even catch my eye.
    Fast forward to him in a suit in The Hangover - oh yeah !!! :biggrin:

2. He's super hot! :drool:

Don't know what he's doing with Renee though...:thinking:

Maybe her personality is really great? :lol:

3. Like a couple of you have said, I remember this dude from Alias. I loved him in that but he has certainly filled out since then. LOL.

Loved him in Wedding Crashers, The Hangover, and He's Just Not That Into You.

4. I didn't know he was dating Rene either?

5. Same here! When I watched him on Alias I knew he was great but didn't know he would become the star he is today. Love him!

6. I was wondering if they were still together. I haven't seen them photographed together in a while. Hmmm...

7. Went to go see The A-Team yesterday. That was some good shut-off-your-brain fun! And Bradley Cooper is nekkid for a good 60% of it. Hehehe.

8. ^hahah ooo maybe i should see it!

9. I'm not a huge fan of action type movies but I liked it. THere's some funny moments!

10. ^^ I really enjoyed the A-team. The casting was perfect!

11. Now that's a helluva endorsement! Makes me want to see the movie now!;)

12. 2013 National Board Of Review Awards, NYC, January 2013

Attached Files:

13. Bradley Cooper is fine!

14. 24th Annual Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards, January 2013

Attached Files:

15. so, so fine.