Brad Pitt......

1. Tuesday, he's saying he was unable to attend Cannes Film Festival because of the imminent arrival of his new baby. He sent an e-mail to Cannes. He said: 'With the imminent arrival of the newest addition to our family, I am unable to join Alejandro, Cate, Gael and the rest of the cast and crew in introducing my new film, 'Babel'.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

===========================================================================

Source: Celebritywonder.com

2. yum yum yum yum lick lick lick lick pant pant pant pant

3. Second pic = yummmmm[​IMG]

4. I agree, he's still so hot. It feels like just last year I was drooling over him as the hot cowboy stud in Thelma and Louise. :love:

5. OMG! His kid with Angie will be GORGEOUS!!!:amazed:

6. I DO NOT find this dude hawt! LOL!
    I HATE orange hair! LOL!

7. LOL That smiley is just down right NAUGHTY!

8. He look so much better here
    [​IMG]

9. At least not attending is a lot better than what Tom did. He just left and had a pilot standing by. I guess it's a lot harder to get back to Namibia than LA!!

10. :biguns: :shame: :rochard: :devil: :king: HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!

11. AGREE!

12. Why does everyone blame Angelina for taking Brad, but no one blame Brad for leaving Jennifer?

13. I always wondered that as well. Brad had the commitment to Jennifer, not Angelina.

14. I place 95% of the blame on Brad and 5% on AJ.
    She KNEW has was married, but she didn't choose to keep her distance, that's dishonorable.

BUT, Brad was the one married and he checked out and took up w/ her.
    Jen admitted in an interview early on, before the media made her the victim, that she could tell Brad had "checked out" after the 1st month on set w/ AJ.

15. He is hoooootttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love him being with AJ. Jennifer is just toooo bland to my taste.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice