Bracelets for Men?

O_BO

Oct 26, 2009
I am looking for the perfect Hermes Bracelet for a 19 year old guy (Me)
but, going by my self wont really help because as long as they sell
something everything will look great.

so I'm between CDC, Kelly Dog, Kelly Double Tour.

is there any guys with photos of them wearing any of these?

what do you guys think?

knapsu

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Hi, I'm twenty. Had lots os Clic Clacs but right now I've only got Clic H's and Hapi plus some unknown kind of bracelet. I think almost any bracelet will look good on a guy. Kelly Double tour for alll styles but personally I'd only wear kelly dog and cdc with a rocky/t-shirt look.

Sep 12, 2008
Most of the leather bracelets look good on guys. Although the problem I find is that a lot of them are VERY small and wouldn't fit on a lot of men's wrists.

This might narrow it down a bit. Good luck! :tup:

Oh, and my vote is for either a hapi, as knapsu suggested, or maybe the etriviere? Both of these come in several sizes so one should fit.

Madridboy

May 14, 2010
Hello,

It might be too late for this reply and I hope you finally found a bracelet that fits your needs...I own a few H bracelets and I agree with you that, being leather and metal, most H bracelets would look good on a guy. It also depends on the color and type of leather and how you wear them. I am including a couple of my pics that I have used in other posts. I rarely wear my bracelets stacked but I stacked them in groups to fit them in the pictures...

I find that the Etriviere 2 is a perfect choice for a guy. I own a couple in calf and I recently bought one in black alligator that I really like. In terms of the CDC, I would go with palladium hardware. Lately, I have been thinking about getting one in exotic leather (probably croc) but I am still on the fence about getting it...not sure if I would wear it enough to justify the purchase since I rarely wear my black CDC...

Attachments

• Etriviere 2 & CDC.jpg
    Etriviere 2 & CDC.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 4,119
  • Etriviere 2's.jpg
    Etriviere 2's.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 2,242
  • Various bracelets.jpg
    Various bracelets.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 12,451

allanrvj

O.G.