Bracelet with watch - practically speaking

tarynsong

Apr 27, 2011
Boston
Good morning ladies and gentleman,

I have been eyeing the Cartier love cuff bracelet in white gold for a while.

I am right-handed and don't really like to wear any jewelry on my right wrist as I am very active in my job and feel like I would bump any jewelry on that side.

I typically wear a steel watch (usually this one in the attached photo) on a daily basis and was wondering about the degree of scratching if I were to wear it with the cuff. Further more do you think the bracelet or the watch would be scratched more?

Any advice on how to prevent damage? It is very important to me to be able to wear a watch everyday.

Thanks!

Attachments

Reactions: hhw

VCA21

Mar 22, 2016
Congratulations on your new coming Love cuff!
You could use leather bracelet (or the one that you wear on this photo?) between your watch and the cuff bracelet. Something like this....
IMG_2632.jpg

lilpikachu

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Scratches/dents on both pieces are inevitable when you stack.
If you can wear something as a spacer between both pieces (eg. beaded bracelet in your picture), that would help minimise damage.
If possible, go to the boutique and try on the item to see if it will work for you :smile:

tarynsong

Apr 27, 2011
Boston
Thanks all. I am going to wear a cord bracelet in between. I actually decided to go with a different bracelet and will share some photos on the VCA thread.