Bracelet recommendation please

Nbeach

May 8, 2014
Hi everyone! I currently wear a plain Cartier love bracelet in yg. I would like to add either the (1) perlee clover or (2) vintage Alhambra pave. What would you recommend?

Hi everyone! I currently wear a plain Cartier love bracelet in yg. I would like to add either the (1) perlee clover or (2) vintage Alhambra pave. What would you recommend?
Hi! I’d say Vintage Alhambra, love it and how many stack it with their Loves here.
But you should definitely try them on together!
Good luck with your choice

Are you planning on taking this on and off daily? If you are I would get the Perlee Clover. I have a diamond Love and the Perlee Clover both in yellow gold. I only wear the Perlee Clover with it for occasions going out, etc. I also own the Perlee Perles d'or bracelet in YG and wear it daily with my Love bracelet. They compliment each other very well.

Reactions: marbella8
Are you planning on taking this on and off daily? If you are I would get the Perlee Clover. I have a diamond Love and the Perlee Clover both in yellow gold. I only wear the Perlee Clover with it for occasions going out, etc. I also own the Perlee Perles d'or bracelet in YG and wear it daily with my Love bracelet. They compliment each other very well.
Yes I plan on taking it off on daily! Thanks for your recommendation! So I have the love in size 16. Based on the sizing on the website, looks like I should get the small (6.3 in) for the perlee clover. But I based on my research on purseforum, some people are recommending the extra small...do you have any insight on this issue?

Yes I plan on taking it off on daily! Thanks for your recommendation! So I have the love in size 16. Based on the sizing on the website, looks like I should get the small (6.3 in) for the perlee clover. But I based on my research on purseforum, some people are recommending the extra small...do you have any insight on this issue?
I have the 16 love cuff and it stacks fine with the xs perlee signature bangle, which is the same shape and size as the perlee clover.

• Love
Reactions: 880
tough choice...I would love to see pictures of the VA pave with the love.....there are plenty of pictures out there with the perlee clover with the love

I would make sure they have both sizes available for you to try on to be sure, I wear a 16 love CUFF which is closer to a 15 regular love (my pave thin love is sz 15). I was sure I’d be able to wear the clovers bracelet in XS, but it was definitely a tad tight for comfort. They say the perlee signature and perlee single row diamond is comparable (I could wear an XS comfortably in either of those), but they are not, the perlee clovers is a bit wider which makes it fit tighter, don’t know if that makes sense. The XS is 14.5cm, the S is about 16cm which is unfortunately a huge jump but such was the reality

Reactions: chromemilou

I don't have a Love but I tried on an XS VCA perlee and it fit my wrist which is approx just shy of 5.5 inches. I thought it would be too big but it fit just right.

Why don’t you just try both sizes on, for the price you’d want to be sure. My wrist is about 14.2cm, the XS (14.5cm) definitely fit, but it was a snuggish fit and didn’t slip comfortably on its own over the wrist bone, but it sat fine behind the bone if you get my jist. If I gained a few pounds I’d worry it would be too tight. The problem is there’s a big difference between the xs and the s, the next size up (16cm) really was bigger than I liked, but serviceable I guess

I would make sure they have both sizes available for you to try on to be sure, I wear a 16 love CUFF which is closer to a 15 regular love (my pave thin love is sz 15). I was sure I’d be able to wear the clovers bracelet in XS, but it was definitely a tad tight for comfort. They say the perlee signature and perlee single row diamond is comparable (I could wear an XS comfortably in either of those), but they are not, the perlee clovers is a bit wider which makes it fit tighter, don’t know if that makes sense. The XS is 14.5cm, the S is about 16cm which is unfortunately a huge jump but such was the reality