Bracelet Question?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. If you have more than one enamel bracelet, do you ever wear them together? I love, love, love mine and was thinking of ordering another from H online. I'm just wondering if it would be too much to wear two together or would it be cute? :flowers:

2. H - I never wear just one!

3. three is the most at one time, though!

4. I guess it depends on how well the colors mesh together. I could see wearing a thin multi-colored enamel bracelet with a chunky solid bracelet or a series of thin enamel bracelets on one wrist. Now I want an enamel bracelet! Thanks Heather! LOL!

5. i even like wearing 2 diff. styles or size.....they'll look great. but i think, no more than 3, imo.

6. H - when I get my new one (any day now!) I'll post pics of them and how I wear them....there is a fab pic in the celebrities thread with Donald Trumps wife (can't remember her name) wearing three wide ones at once - I love it!!

7. melania?^

8. thats it!!

9. WITH...

Narrow enamel bracelet in silver and palladium plated (2.5" diameter)

Hermes.com

10. ^looove the narrow one!!!!!

11. Sorry ~ To Keep Posting (Running Out Of Room!)........I Have A Few Other Choices....I Think These Two Are Just Gorgeous Together!!!!

12. I Love The Narrow One, Too!!! ......I Like The Other Narrow Piece (the Same W/Different Colors.....Hold On I'm Trying To Get The Pic...... :smile:

13. I must admit, I wear mine together regardless of whether they match - LOL!!

14. GF ~ That's The Way It Should Be!!!! You Need To Buy What You Love...& It's Goes From There!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice