• Cartier

• Bvlgari

Results are only viewable after voting.

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hello!

I’m looking to buy a chain bracelet with onyx and can’t make up my mind between the Amulette de Cartier bracelet and the bvlgari diva’s dream one.

My collection includes Cartier and VCA only and I’d prefer these over any other brand.. but this time with these specific two bracelets I’m torn..

Here are the photos.. Cartier is $1780 and bvlgari is $1350.

Which one do you prefer and why?

Thank you!

2B7B3F29-F72A-4A3A-8327-C948F985EAA0.jpeg 73EBF505-B3F7-4015-9306-89CA1095ED8D.jpeg

Reactions: Monaliceke
Forgot to mention that both are made in rose gold.. Also, the Cartier one has a diamond while the other one doesn’t :smile:

If only VCA can hear me and make a sweet bracelet with yellow gold/rose gold and onyx......

Last edited:
Love the Cartier! I don’t like the dangly bit on the other one at all. I prefer things to lay flat on the wrist. Personally it would annoy me to have that pendant thing bouncing around my wrist when I moved. I also love the small diamond in the Cartier. Very classy looking bracelet!

I think the Cartier one looks more artsy, the Bulgari looks kind of boring to me. I know a lot of people like bracelets like this, but I hate how the decorative center will inevitably twist over to the back, hanging just at the base of my palm. Then no one can see it. For that reason, I prefer bracelets (or bangles) that have a nice design all around without a heavier centerpiece.

Reactions: XCCX and jpezmom
Hello!

Just an update:

I can’t believe that I went against all the votes (even myself I thought I preferred Cartier one more!) but turned out that I was only biased to Cartier..

I decided to try the Bvlgari one on and see how it looks and how it would move around my wrist and to my surprise, I absolutely loved it!

I thought I’d include this update as a reference for anyone who might consider these.

Now while the Cartier one is indeed pretty looking, its chain (as a member above mentioned) is very delicate. Also due to the heaviness of the centerpiece, the bracelet would constantly rotate (which would drive me crazy!).
On the other hand, I generally don’t mind small charms hanging (they look so delicate and feminine which is something I like), the charm on the Bvlgari bracelet is light enough to keep the bracelet in place especially that the 2 circles at the end of the bracelet will always balance it so it won’t rotate, I hope I’m explaining this well, but this was a deal breaker for me!

I must say that it is ofcourse a personal preference and taste, but the rule of thumb obviously is to always try things on. And while I’m a huge Cartier (and VCA) fan, I still loved this one sooo much and thought why not branch out.
I love to stack dainty chain bracelets with my love or perlee signature bracelets and this one serves the purpose perfectly!

The cheaper price of the Bvlgari one is a plus as well.

Thanks for looking and again thanks to all of you who shared their valuable opinion :smile:

Last edited: