Bracelet Debridee

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
While I was browsing the H site, I stumbled across this fabulous bracelet and am instantly in love :heart:

Anyone has got any news on this bracelet? Is it already in store? What is the price point? TIA! I'm so loving the AW09 jewelries!

zacaza

Jan 2, 2008
Near East
While I was browsing the H site, I stumbled across this fabulous bracelet and am instantly in love :heart:

Anyone has got any news on this bracelet? Is it already in store? What is the price point? TIA! I'm so loving the AW09 jewelries!
I am lusting for that one too. Cant wait to see it in the store :love:

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
The version that's sold at my store is completely diamond studded. If I am not mistaken, this bracelet comes in white gold and rose gold. And not sterling silver.

zacaza

Jan 2, 2008
Near East
The version that's sold at my store is completely diamond studded. If I am not mistaken, this bracelet comes in white gold and rose gold. And not sterling silver.
mrssparkles It is yummy isn;t it? You can have the diamond one and I will take the rose gold :smile:

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Personally I think this style in rose gold just looks super gorgeous! I just need to know about the price point as I'm saving for my first Birkin(s) and can't be distracted too much :P

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
Personally I think this style in rose gold just looks super gorgeous! I just need to know about the price point as I'm saving for my first Birkin(s) and can't be distracted too much :P
It costs more than a non-exotic Birkin. :sweatdrop:

IFFAH

"..."
Jan 22, 2006
I'm in :love: when I first saw it. I think I did post a picture of the diamond version. Let me find.

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
:wtf::sad::crybaby: Then I'll have to let it go then...

It costs more than a non-exotic Birkin. :sweatdrop:
IFFAH, the diamond one is TDF! However, I even don't want to know its price ;)

Hermes Nuttynut, thanks for the info. Do you by any chance know how much does the silver (or white gold?) one cost?

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
I just received a PM from a really sweet friend (Thank you) . The sterling silver version she bought in Asia, was about USD5400.

This has come as a surprise to me, because when I enquired about it recently, I was told there is no silver version.

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
Just found online that the Debridee bracelet does come in silver as well in addition to white gold and rose gold. So there's still a chance to acquire it from a price point of view :P

The diamond version posted by IFFAH retails at €64,000...

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
The white gold version is about S$50,000 or ~US$35,000 (+/-). The RG version if S$47,500 or ~US$33,000.

I think the diamond version was around S$125k (~US$85k)

ETA I thought it was not available in silver but I saw mrss' post.