Bracelet Debridee

gemibebe

O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
While I was browsing the H site, I stumbled across this fabulous bracelet and am instantly in love :heart:

Hbraceletdebride.png

Anyone has got any news on this bracelet? Is it already in store? What is the price point? TIA! I'm so loving the AW09 jewelries!

While I was browsing the H site, I stumbled across this fabulous bracelet and am instantly in love :heart:

Hbraceletdebride.png

Anyone has got any news on this bracelet? Is it already in store? What is the price point? TIA! I'm so loving the AW09 jewelries!

I am lusting for that one too. Cant wait to see it in the store :love:

Personally I think this style in rose gold just looks super gorgeous! I just need to know about the price point as I'm saving for my first Birkin(s) and can't be distracted too much :P

The version that's sold at my store is completely diamond studded. If I am not mistaken, this bracelet comes in white gold and rose gold. And not sterling silver.

I just received a PM from a really sweet friend (Thank you) . The sterling silver version she bought in Asia, was about USD5400.

This has come as a surprise to me, because when I enquired about it recently, I was told there is no silver version.

Just found online that the Debridee bracelet does come in silver as well in addition to white gold and rose gold. So there's still a chance to acquire it from a price point of view :P

The diamond version posted by IFFAH retails at €64,000...

The white gold version is about S$50,000 or ~US$35,000 (+/-). The RG version if S$47,500 or ~US$33,000.

I think the diamond version was around S$125k (~US$85k)

ETA I thought it was not available in silver but I saw mrss' post.