Bracelet advice

styloboy

O.G.
May 13, 2008
So last week I bought myself my first Cartier bracelet; the love bangle in rose-gold my original intention was to purchase 3 love bangles in rose yellow and white gold however they only had the rose-gold in my size. Now this afternoon I was cleaning with my mom and we found one of her old bracelets she has had for 29 years and got for my parents first anniversary from my dad. In the picture you can see it's a small yellowgold bangle and I absolutely love it.

Now comes my question should I wear the two like I am now and ask my local jewelr to duplicate my mom's bracelet in white gold so I still have all 3 colors. Or should I still buy both love bangles and wear my mom's bracelet on my other wrist? Just forget about the price difference just think of what you think looks best.

attachment.php

Attachments

• C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 215
I think the sentimentality of the old bracelet, worn with your new love bracelet, brings a certain stylish look no one can duplicate. Anyone can get three love bracelets to wear together.

I would get 2 more love bracelets, wear your mom's on the wrist. Vogue 7 has pictures wearing several love bracelets on the same wrist, it looks great. Hopefully, she'll see the post and attach her picture.