Brace Yourselves for SCNDLSLV's Parisian Adventure

scndlslv

O.G.
Feb 9, 2013
At the end of May, I returned to my beloved Paris for the fourth time in 18 months. I thinks it's official: I'm in love with the people and city of Paris. I'm already planning my return trip in November since I can't get enough.

Unlike my previous trips which went off without a hitch, this time I missed my flight. I had to buy another ticket for the next day which was expensive but there's no way I was going to sit at home for a week knowing I was supposed to be in Paris. So I gave the booking agent my credit card number through gritted teeth and committed myself to a good time.

My primary reason for going was to attend Roland Garros so I was busy all day on those days. Missing my flight and arriving on Saturday instead of Friday jacked up my shopping plans. I was very lucky on my previous three trips to get the exact Birkins I wanted at FSH and George V without any difficulty on my first tries. This time was different. Although my awesome George V SA tried, my limited availability, arriving on Saturday, Mother's Day being Sunday, and my desire for a Birkin in Gold or Rouge Casaque only, meant it wasn't gonna happen on this trip.

No biggie. I still had a fabulous time, reconnecting with my amazing SA who still managed to offer me a Kelly in my favorite orange Terre Battue. I would have scooped it up if it was a B. But I'm just not a Kelly girl.

However she did manage to find me a lil something and I got super lucky at CDG and crossed off several non-bag items on my Hermes list. So, all in all it was a busy, stressful, successful, and amazing trip.
IMG_5032.JPG
IMG_5033.JPG

While at George V I informed my SA I really wanted an exotic KDT in Amethyst with GHW. She searched all over Europe but had no luck. Then she suggested this bracelet as an alternative and I was immediately smitten although I don't typically like big cuffs. But something about this Kelly Dog with RGHW really struck me and now I lurves it.
IMG_5052.JPG
IMG_5053.JPG
IMG_5057.JPG
IMG_5055.JPG

Very lovely bracelets @scndlslv and your trip sure sounded like so much fun! :smile:
I love Roland Garros and I wish to go back again. Which matches did you end up watching?
Thanks! I went to two days of second round matches and saw everyone on my wishlist: Venus Williams, Gael Monfils, JW Tsonga, Wawrinka, and of course Rafa. It was amazing and I decided to put all four majors on my bucketlist. Gotta see Serena after she has her baby. :biggrin:
IMG_4860.JPG
IMG_4868.JPG
IMG_4904.JPG
IMG_4917.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4828.JPG
    IMG_4828.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 596
Thank you for sharing! I am also obsessed with my Kelly Double Tour! I only bought one, but the SA showed me one in gator...I don't know why I turned it down because now I really want it. Next time....countdown starting already lol.

Reactions: scndlslv
Did they try to sell you a gold bracelet or watch in 2A CDG??!!!
Nope. The SA was so sweet. I asked her to show me every leather bracelet with RGHW or GHW. And she accommodated me for about an hour. She even asked me to email her when I return if I'm looking for anything in particular.

Great photos and looks like you scored some gorgeous arm candy! Stinks to miss your original flight but looks like you still saw plenty of great tennis action. I'm sure a bag will find its way to you next trip...November is closer than you think haha!!

Reactions: scndlslv