Braccialetto...

You would be a bad influence on me! I'd go home with 13 adios star bags :roflmfao: ... who am I kidding I'd probably be a bad influence on you :yahoo: :P

LOL I was thinking the exact same thing!! We :heart: you tokiciousjenny and your :nuts: obsession with adios star and the lattes!! :P

I would get it, but orange is not my color... WAIT! Why does it come with the meomi qee? I thought that qee only came with original print?? Is it really just the other qee and she got it mixed up? I dont see any in the photo...:shrugs:

I would get it, but orange is not my color... WAIT! Why does it come with the meomi qee? I thought that qee only came with original print?? Is it really just the other qee and she got it mixed up? I dont see any in the photo...:shrugs:
I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, I think she just didn't know the proper terminology.

And since I've realized that $30 will get me a tshirt, I definitely don't feel sorry I'm not getting it. I want a tshirt more!

I want it but I don't like the way the t-shirts fit me. It makes me sad :sad:
I'm not too super impressed w/the way the t-shirts fit me either. That hastn't stopped me I still have 3 but I just wear them around the house.

Jamie is :supacool: ...she let me cancel my order for the girls bullet hoodie b/c she hadn't processed my order yet!! I don't think I'd ever wear it and I'm gonna wait for the latte stuff to come in and then I'll go :nuts: !!!

I'm not too super impressed w/the way the t-shirts fit me either. That hastn't stopped me I still have 3 but I just wear them around the house.

Jamie is :supacool: ...she let me cancel my order for the girls bullet hoodie b/c she hadn't processed my order yet!! I don't think I'd ever wear it and I'm gonna wait for the latte stuff to come in and then I'll go :nuts: !!!
That's what you get for drinking and shopping :P

I hate to have something that I won't wear... the shirts are cute though maybe I should try a men's medium or something. The short sleeve hoodie and the dress are great.

Robotkitten - I just ordered a mens shirt in M, I will let you know how it fits... I don't like the ladies one either, they are too snug on me
cool. Some guys shirts are okay and some just look sloppy. Which shirt did you order? There aren't as many cute guys shirts as there are girls. I was thinking about the adios star though. I wish the girls shirts were cut different... they are so narrow across the chest and the arms it would be perfect if they added a couple of inches to the chest and loosened up the sleeves a tiny bit. There is hardly any difference between the sizes.

That's what you get for drinking and shopping :P

I hate to have something that I won't wear... the shirts are cute though maybe I should try a men's medium or something. The short sleeve hoodie and the dress are great.
Yeah, yeah, I know. Jamie actually let me cancel my order b/c she hadn't processed it!! So it all worked out in the end. :yahoo: I'm saving my bf's $ for all the latte stuff coming out this summer. I don't think I'd ever wear the bullet hoodie as much as I wanted it. I have the short sleeve hoodie and I :heart: it!!

One of the websites had a men's latte t-shirt. I can't remember which one but I can't believe they'd make that for a man. :confused1: Okay, I got it it was Yellow Rat Bastard Store but all they have left in the men's latte t-shirt is XL. :sad:

cool. Some guys shirts are okay and some just look sloppy. Which shirt did you order? There aren't as many cute guys shirts as there are girls. I was thinking about the adios star though. I wish the girls shirts were cut different... they are so narrow across the chest and the arms it would be perfect if they added a couple of inches to the chest and loosened up the sleeves a tiny bit. There is hardly any difference between the sizes.

I got the Dark Rider shirt, will see how it goes... The chest part is my problem too! I always think these maybe are for juniors than real women :confused1:

Yeah, yeah, I know. Jamie actually let me cancel my order b/c she hadn't processed it!! So it all worked out in the end. :yahoo: I'm saving my bf's $ for all the latte stuff coming out this summer. I don't think I'd ever wear the bullet hoodie as much as I wanted it. I have the short sleeve hoodie and I :heart: it!!

One of the websites had a men's latte t-shirt. I can't remember which one but I can't believe they'd make that for a man. :confused1: Okay, I got it it was Yellow Rat Bastard Store but all they have left in the men's latte t-shirt is XL. :sad:
Yeah, I can imagine a guy wearing latte :shrugs:
It's too bad they don't have it in a medium... or adios and ciao that would be cute too. I'll have to keep looking I guess.