Braccialetto...

Ummm...have you called the outlets??? They have inferno...go for that...I'm open to you using me as a shipping address and then I'll ship it to you if you pay me the shipping...I don't care!! :supacool:
Thanks for the offer! :smile:

But for all the work involved in that, and considering I still have to pay tax, then shipping to you, then shipping to me...(well, that last part's pretty cheap). Probably not really worth it. Hooooopefully in a month in a half I'll be in NY and Woodbury will have some there. Or, they'll someday go on sale here in Toronto. Or I'll find one (from a GOOD seller) on ebay...

So I guess that means you'll hear me keep whining for a while. Boo. Ah well, I'm actually 100% out of any form of $$. Including credit cards. :smile:

..Although I DO have to have one of the new t shirts. Period.

I can also if it's east coast and you don't want it to have to go all the way to cali. You can P.M. me or whatever.
:supacool: thanx!!! Okay, so get this... I ordered a caramella from Azalea Boutique Shopping, San Francisco - Azalea Online yesterday and I got it ups TODAY and it's perfect!! Too bad my mom wants one for her birthday.. I think I'm ordering another one!! heheheee...I :heart: getting stuff shipped to me. This one is not blurry, has AWESOME print placement and the zipper works!! :love: plus I got 15% off w/the code grechen15...you guys should order from there...you don't have to pay tax and it's free shipping!! :love:

:supacool: thanx!!! Okay, so get this... I ordered a caramella from Azalea Boutique Shopping, San Francisco - Azalea Online yesterday and I got it ups TODAY and it's perfect!! Too bad my mom wants one for her birthday.. I think I'm ordering another one!! heheheee...I :heart: getting stuff shipped to me. This one is not blurry, has AWESOME print placement and the zipper works!! :love: plus I got 15% off w/the code grechen15...you guys should order from there...you don't have to pay tax and it's free shipping!! :love:
I want to order from them but they sent me a *****y responce to my e-mail so I need some time to get over it :crybaby:

ummm...we just all need to have a giant party together...meet up in the middle states in the middle of the year...what does everyone say?? That would be super fun!! :yahoo:

Okay, it's oN!!! I can't wait to see you!! :yahoo:
I'm actually just planning on meeting u when I'm on long island...it can't be too far from you!!
2 hours by train. I get to NYC every few months, my best friend goes to school at Columbia. I have an extra room if you want to visit Newport. There are lots of mansions :shrugs: some people think that's cool. I like the bars :yahoo:

2 hours by train. I get to NYC every few months, my best friend goes to school at Columbia. I have an extra room if you want to visit Newport. There are lots of mansions :shrugs: some people think that's cool. I like the bars :yahoo:
My sister's BF goes on a boy's weekend ever year 2 newport! I've aLWAYS wanted 2 go to Newport...now I have a reason :yahoo: . Next time I'm on LI, I'm coming 2 visit u...so you'd better watchout!!!

I remember you got a *****y response to ur email. I remember I told you not to shop there!! They were super nice to me and I got an awesome caramella....what r u lookin 4...maybe u should give them another try??? :s

My sister's BF goes on a boy's weekend ever year 2 newport! I've aLWAYS wanted 2 go to Newport...now I have a reason :yahoo: . Next time I'm on LI, I'm coming 2 visit u...so you'd better watchout!!!

I remember you got a *****y response to ur email. I remember I told you not to shop there!! They were super nice to me and I got an awesome caramella....what r u lookin 4...maybe u should give them another try??? :s
My extra room is also my tokidoki closet. You'd love it! I'll make Max (my cat) wear his hawaiian shirt for you.

Meh. Right now I'm loving Japan LA. Jamie sent me pictures. That was pretty damn cool :supacool: :wlae: :graucho: