Braccialetto...

FrogBubbles

toki keeps me warm
Sep 19, 2006
In Arancia...should I? It's cheap!

I think you guys said that cards don't really fit in, is that right? I don't know how useful it would be...but it's cheap!

tokiliciousjen is the little devil on your shoulder! :devil: (buy more tokidoki!)
Well, yeah, if it's on sale, it's cute and you may use it...GET IT! GET IT NOW..do not pass GO do not collect $100...BIN!!! :graucho: You can probably always sell it somewhere if you don't want it!!

Robotkitten - when I'm home in NY, we're meeting up one night. That would be :supacool:

:confused1: I'm super confused....who wears the pants in your family...BIN and show him who's bosss!!! hahahahahahaha!!! :yahoo:
I definitely wear the pants...I told him I'm getting an inferno whenever I find a deal on one...he just ignored me. That's usually his safest bet.

Although, that just means I start yelling "pay attention to meeeee!" until he does.

I'll never wear it...I'm not going to get it. But I urge anyone else to go for it. :biggrin:

I definitely wear the pants...I told him I'm getting an inferno whenever I find a deal on one...he just ignored me. That's usually his safest bet.

Although, that just means I start yelling "pay attention to meeeee!" until he does.

I'll never wear it...I'm not going to get it. But I urge anyone else to go for it. :biggrin:
Ummm...have you called the outlets??? They have inferno...go for that...I'm open to you using me as a shipping address and then I'll ship it to you if you pay me the shipping...I don't care!! :supacool: