Bra Recommendations

1. Hi ladies, I don't usually post about underwear :graucho: , but I'm at my wit's end! Can anyone recommend a bra for a 34 D chest? I used to wear Vic's Secret, but I just went in to buy new bras and nothing fit! I actually got the bra box and tried on every single style in the store, nothing, everything was too flimsy or outright matronly and too big. I even tried 34 Cs and 36 Cs, I'm definitely a 34 D but Vic's Secret doesn't seem to be working for me anymore. I ended up buying a Maidenform bra instead but it isn't keeping the, err, ladies in place very well. Can anyone recommend a bra for me? TIA!

2. chantelle has amazing bras for larger chests (i'm a 32DD) and they are soo pretty, comfy and well constructed

faye :smile:

3. wacoal & la perla are great too.

4. I'd try Chantelle, ITA. I also swear by brasmyth.com (and brasmythdiscount.com) as they have a ton of size ranges and have a great deal of full cup/minimizer styles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice