Bra & Pantie sets: Do They Have To Match ?

1. My preferance is to mainly buy matching bra and pantie sets, sometimes i like to coordinate certain basic coloured bras with certain panties.

How about you ? Do they have to match ?

2. i think it's fun when they do, but i don't buy them to match :smile:

3. mine raaaaarely match even in color. i've only bought a 'set' once, and it was for the entertainment of someone OTHER than myself. i like to wear black bras, that's mainly what i have, but i wear white skirts quite regularly, and a matching set just wouldn't work in that situation!

4. I like when they match, but they don't have to.

5. i wear what is comfortable, but then again ive only started wearing nice stuff now, VS, but no lace yet. but i think if it makes you feel sexy wearing matching sets then go for it!!

6. Dang it would be nice but that is just not my reality! I save my matched sets for, ahem, special occasions with BF.:wlae:

7. I don't care if they match, but my BF does. So if I know he's going to be around I try to make sure they are at least the same color.

8. I don't always wear matched sets, but they are always coordinated to each other and to the rest of my outfit.

I like to buy multiples of comfy, attractive undies (or shoes or pants) in different styles so if for example, I am wearing light colored pants and a black top, the bra and panties will be the same style but the colors will go with the shirt and pants. If I am wearing a dress, they will match.

I don't like to wear a lot of lace because it can look lumpy under clothes, but I always choose undergarments for both comfort and looks.

Robyn

9. :love: :shame:

10. :roflmfao:

Moi? They have to match ALL THE TIME. I feel better if I make an effort even on things no one is going to see. And, *cough*, I like to have the safety factor especially when 'emergency'/unplanned situations arise.:wlae:

11. Same here.

12. I usually wear a neutral colored bra with colorful underwear. I try to coordinate my underwear with my outfit though.

13. I've never had a matching set before. I blame it on me for only buying underoos and bras when they're on sale at La Senza. I figured for something no one will see, I don't need to pay full price! Haha.

14. :yes: same here it would drive me nutz to wear non matching lingerie
    but sometimes i only wear the panty and not the bra but never vice verca :lol:

15. They match most of the time. Usually, when i buy a bra, i buy 4 - 5 bottoms so it's easier to match. However I've been splurging on hanky panky panties so I usually wear a nude bra with it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice