bra help!!!

Sep 26, 2007
Hi all, I need a recommendation for a strapless/convertible bra that will really keep the girls up! I am more or less a 32d / dd and have a hard time finding anything that fits... 34c also fits cupwise, but the band is too loose. I havent worn anythign strapless in so long because I can't find anything good to put under it! HELP!! Thanks!!

featherweight nubras? I have a pair, but I am a 32B and I love it to death, I use it every weekend for work
it eliminates any desire to pull up your strapless bra, since they are just cups

Ummm... I'm rather generously endowed, and I really like the convertible strapless from Wonderbra... honestly, it doesn't make you look that much bigger, but it will give them some really nice lift... I definetly feel supported.

Also, maidenform makes one I really like....don't remember which style, but I know that Walmart actually sells a "generic" version of it (sweet nothings?)that works great too for half the price.

Why do bras have to be so damn expensive anyway???

I am also 32D and the brand that works well for me, does not make me appear larger and gives me great support is Chantelle. I usually go to Nordstrom or Neimans, get measured and they help me find great bras. I have worn Chantelle for a few years now and I am very happy.