bra help!!!

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all, I need a recommendation for a strapless/convertible bra that will really keep the girls up! I am more or less a 32d / dd and have a hard time finding anything that fits... 34c also fits cupwise, but the band is too loose. I havent worn anythign strapless in so long because I can't find anything good to put under it! HELP!! Thanks!!

2. featherweight nubras? I have a pair, but I am a 32B and I love it to death, I use it every weekend for work
    it eliminates any desire to pull up your strapless bra, since they are just cups

3. Have you checked Victoria's Secret? I love their bras and they have great strapless/ multi-convertible bras.

4. i have checked vs, but their sizes generally dont run small band with large cups... =(

5. Ummm... I'm rather generously endowed, and I really like the convertible strapless from Wonderbra... honestly, it doesn't make you look that much bigger, but it will give them some really nice lift... I definetly feel supported.

Also, maidenform makes one I really like....don't remember which style, but I know that Walmart actually sells a "generic" version of it (sweet nothings?)that works great too for half the price.

Why do bras have to be so damn expensive anyway???

6. I wouldn't recommend VS to anyone with fit issues. I'm not really a fan of VS, I'll leave it at that...

Try Bare Necessities. They carry a huge range of sizes and they're a great company. If you're willing to spend a little more for better quality, I would recommend something like Va Bien Ultra Lift...

http://www.barenecessities.com/Va-Bien_product_VABIEN1506_,size,32DD.htm

7. I am also 32D and the brand that works well for me, does not make me appear larger and gives me great support is Chantelle. I usually go to Nordstrom or Neimans, get measured and they help me find great bras. I have worn Chantelle for a few years now and I am very happy.

8. great, thanks for all the advice.. i think i am going to go get measured again, to make sure everything fits right! :smile:

9. ^ Always a good idea :yes:

Nordies does a great job fitting from what I hear...