bra advice for the appearance of bigger boobies

Try a balconette bra as they push them up at the fullest part from the bottom rather than trying to squeeze them together like a Wonderbra does

look into Bradelis NY bras, google it and you can buy them on ripplu.com. They have a whole method of pulling the breast tissue in the right places without ridiculous padding and they have LOTS of sizing options. I promise you these are amazing, I discovered the brand in Hawaii almost 10 years ago, I'm a less popular size, 30 D, and they are just great! good luck.

Lola thank you! Yes, I would like to know the specific style. I have tried push ups but, I really don't see a big improvement as far as the big boobie look in a cute dress or top.

Victoria's Secret Very Sexy, it's a strapless than can convert into tons of different styles. I usually add silicone inserts to this already very padded bra and it makes my boobs go from B to Ds!

Lola thank you! Yes, I would like to know the specific style. I have tried push ups but, I really don't see a big improvement as far as the big boobie look in a cute dress or top.

The absolute most important is fit and cup construction! I find that when you wear a perfectly tight fitted band around your back and the cup can gather all the breast tissue properly you'll get a great look (and omit stupid padding). That said, Bradelis actually has a "system" which I never paid all that much attention to but apparently it's a lifting type system using their different bras in steps, if you follow the steps you may see permanent improvement :shrugs:. I own many of their bras but my favorite is their 7521 push-up bra (aka the step 1), great for everyday and then some as far as I'm concerned..... I own about 8 of them..... My other favorite is from their "premium" line, the CA18112 Rosemary Push-up which is a balconet style push up. For me the first is a little more versatile because it plunges lower but I love them both! Actually I love every bra I own from them honestly and I'm very critical! I was always stuck buying 32 C's which were too big around my back so when I found the 30 D's AND the great cup construction on these bras I knew these were it for me.

It depends if you want better cleavage or just the appearance of larger boobies :biggrin: If you want better cleavage get a push up that is fairly tightfitting with padding along the bottom of the cups for maximum lift. If you just want to look larger I think it's better to go with a regular or more full coverage bra with good padding or add your own padding/inserts, pushups often don't look that great under tops that don't have lower necklines since sometimes they don't look very smooth. Shoulder pads actually work pretty well for extra padding b/c they are the right shape and they are lightweight. Silicone and water inserts/padding can be very heavy and air just feels weird, you feel like you are wearing balloons or something.

lola, do these work well under t shirts? i looked at their site but all their bras are pretty and lacy, but seems like it'd show under a t shirt. i usually get those plain seamless ones.

I'm a 32A and I honestly love the new Victoria's Secret Angel Push up. =) it's light weight and comfy.

I have tried balconets before but they don't really work on me - nor are they very comfy for my chest size.

If you really want a dramatic change , but 2 bras on , not only it squeezes your boobs together but adds more volume.... forget comfortable for this option ... lol:amuse: