BR 30% discount

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in Banana Republic today and they offered 30% off all regularly priced items if you pay with your BR card. I believe there was also a smaller % disount if you used a non BR card. I did not see any advertising for this and I see it is not offered online. I think it is one day only (although I am not sure). This was in the BR in Rockefeller Centre - Manhattan.

2. in boston, too.

sale items = extra 30% off
    regular items = 25% off, 30% off for cardholders

3. anyone know how long this will last?

4. is this in the outlets too? i will be heading to woodbury tomorrow. it would be awesome if they did!

5. I went to Banana Republic today and they still had the promotion going on. I heard the extra 25% without or 30% with BR card off regular items is going until Monday and the extra 30% off sales is til the 22nd. I don't know if this is going on at the outlets though. I got some really cute knit hats for only $6.29 and a few sweaters. They were such great deals! Thanks for the heads up agnes01! :tup:

6. just went to the BR outlet today in woodbury and they are not allowing the additional off for the BR card =( i tried. oh well. they still have 60% off clearance items though so that was a plus!

7. No problem! I'm glad to have helped.

8. The SF BR stores are giving the 30% with your card - not sure how long it's going on though but I got two spring sweaters - the jewelry on clearance is a great deal with the extra discount - I got a cool chunky necklace for $14!

9. Yeah, I bought something @ outlet today, and I didn't see anything about an extra 30% off.

10. I wish they offered this online, too.