BPS went to the boutique...What did I get?! ;)

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
Innerspace
I went classic! After the longest time of swearing I was a tote and slouchy bag only girl, and that classic bags weren't for me, after trying this on at the trunk show it was :love: :heart:

The most scrumptious jumbo ever!

:drool:

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
Innerspace
My goodness, I love, love, LOVE lambskin. So breathtaking!

And, of course, modeling pics:

(Eh, sorry about my son's messy bathroom mirror. I don't know what he does in there, but he has better light for photos. :rolleyes:)

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Scottsdale AZ
Oh wow what a great bag!!!! Do you mind letting us know how much your baby was?? I'm thinking this just might be what I NEED for Christmas!:P

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
Innerspace
Oh wow what a great bag!!!! Do you mind letting us know how much your baby was?? I'm thinking this just might be what I NEED for Christmas!:P

:shocked: $2850. *GULP*

Man, I sure wish someone would get me this for Christmas. I have to buy mine all by myself. BF is totally in the dark, and I'd like to keep it that way because he'd DIE. :sweatdrop:
Good luck, and hope Santa gets you one!!

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
Wow! It's a good thing you got it in lambskin since I heard they stopped making the classic flaps in lambskin!!! It looks so divine!

Love your grey dress with the red bow too!

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
N. Calif
Wowszer bulletproofsoul, it is TDF! Don't ya just luv lambskin, it looks soooo elegant. IT's worth every penny.:heart: BTW, it looks lovely on you too.:love: