BOYY BAGS!!! Pictures & chat!!!

It's beautiful but I am confused...

Do the triangular sides of the flap have to be unzipped to get into the bag or are they more decorative? How convenient is it to get in quickly?

And the bottom zippers... is there any danger of stuff falling out if the zippers slip open?

The triangular sides of the flap do have to be unzipped to get in the bag. I think most people just leave it unzipped.

The bottom zippers are to make the bag bigger.

BOYY oh BOYY!! What an awesome reveal!!

That Brick Slash is amazing... and you are the perfect model for it. It looks so casual and cool - you can wear that anywhere.

Big congrats!!

who wears short shorts... ;) lol
great modelings pics, princess :tup: the Slash looks amazing on you girlie

Long shorts make me look REALLY short, haha. Thank you, brinksy. So when are you getting yours??! ;)

Gorgeous! Love it! Congrats!

BOYY oh BOYY!! What an awesome reveal!!

That Brick Slash is amazing... and you are the perfect model for it. It looks so casual and cool - you can wear that anywhere.

Big congrats!!

Thank you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Had so much fun taking pictures with this and not studying for a huge bio midterm on Thursday...

30.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

The triangular sides of the flap do have to be unzipped to get in the bag. I think most people just leave it unzipped.

The bottom zippers are to make the bag bigger.

Ah...

It is a gorgeous bag and your pictures are fabulous. I do hope you keep us updated as you use the bag. I am very interested to hear how it works in real life in the day to day. I know I have sacrificed practicality for art (see AV). Well worth it, in my opinion.

Congratulations! Enjoy!

Yay, I was wondering when this reveal would come around. Brick is hawt, tgp.
I'm really itching for this bag, but I'm trying to be $good$. I keep telling myself a Boyy slash will be the "last one".

Yay, I was wondering when this reveal would come around. Brick is hawt, tgp.
I'm really itching for this bag, but I'm trying to be $good$. I keep telling myself a Boyy slash will be the "last one".

Thank you!!! Hahaha. I JUST got it today. Just wait until the SS, GelTea. :P

Awesome reveal, tgp! You really rock that Slash :rochard: I do feel a bit sorry for your turquoise zip mam, though; she's never featured in your pics these days ;)

Thank you! Hahaha, poor DT hardly gets any playing time. Or any picture time for that matter. Maybe after I'm tired of running around with the SLASH. My goal is to get her to lay flat!