boyy bags 30% off

lantana19

Jul 7, 2008
I just bought the Drake bag in cannella brown suede with mocha trim from Ron Herman, it isn't here yet but I hope I love it! All their other styles look yummy as well!

Apr 23, 2006
i love the one i posted above, but i'd like it in a lighter color - but hate to buy without being able to see it IN that color, KWIM?

lantana19

Jul 7, 2008
I know, I was noticing that their website would be a lot better if they showed an example of all styles in all the colors each bag comes in. I think the style you posted would be especially striking in the tea with milk or the beachwood suede with chocolate trim.

Apr 23, 2006
yeah, i was thinking the tea with milk would be nice...ugh. i'm so tempted, but i'm gonna hold out for the alexander wang donna hobo.

adoptastray

springtime lavender
Aug 15, 2006
I just bought the Drake bag in cannella brown suede with mocha trim from Ron Herman, it isn't here yet but I hope I love it! All their other styles look yummy as well!
Did you get it for 75% or 80% off? That was some sale!

adoptastray

springtime lavender
Aug 15, 2006
I think it was a no brainer purchase. Yummy looking and functional. The only reason I didn't buy it is because it was too similar in color to something else I have. Enjoy!!

Apr 23, 2006
Thanks! I hope I love it when it arrives, I'm sure I will, I love anything suede!
i lov e that bag!!! please post pics when it arrives, i'd love to know how many pocket it has inside, etc., i'm desperate for a non-heavy (a la rebecca minkoff) bag that has tons of inside pockets to keep me organized...

lantana19

Jul 7, 2008
Thanks! I hope I love too. I just got word that it's arriving tomorrow so I'll def post pics when it gets here!

lantana19

Jul 7, 2008
That IS a gorgeous color! It's actually very unique, not a shade I've seen in many other brands. That shade would be TDF in suede!