Boys.

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ok, seriously.

They're confusing and I don't like them.

Let's please complain about boys in here. :smile:

Srlsly, a nice general boy complaining thread.

all I want is an effing text message! ( lol, Noriko)

Noriko likes this.
  2. :lol: ME TOO GIRL!!!!! I didnt get **** today, well hardly. I'm totally starting to think hes losing interest and that I just got carried away with myself. How could someone so hot ever find me appealing!!! :cry:

3. I'll go!:nuts: - They are super selfish!

4. :sad: :sad: :sad:

what did I do wrong! LOL.

PS.

yay Danica! add some more please.

5. ^^^you did nothing wrong girl! You're perfect! Mimi from Days hot!!! ;)

6. It all depends if your dealing with BOYS or MEN. My advise stick to men!

7. i dont like inmature boys.

8. Ugh, even Men stink sometimes!

I's rather take care of my 3 children sick all at one time than my one husband! LOL!

9. I don't like immature Boys. They usually so clueless.

10. :shame: thanks.

ladies, I'm very pleased with the man-hating. keep it up! lol, it's making me smile and I'm very displeased with a certain one right now.

11. Love all the man hating here :lol: I am about to start hating one lol.

12. Because you are FABULOUS!!!

13. I am sure you girls are hot just those boys they are so blind.

14. awwww:love: :love: :love: I hope so! I hardly got to talk to him today:cry: But then again...this is a man hating thread...so bleh to him :lol:

15. Hmm lets see.. along with the selfishness, they are always inconsiderate and for the most part put themselves first!
    I would go as far as saying that too many men do not treat their girlfriends/wives as well as they should. Annnd they need to learn how to be a whole lot sweeter. Its the sweet little things, right?