Boys with red balenciaga?!

Johnrene19

O.G.
May 19, 2009
Is it ok for a boy to carry a ruby red balenciaga city with GSH? or should he settle for the safer colors, more unisex (blue, black, brown etc.)

please and thanks:nuts:

Anna_525

Mom to 2 great kids
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
NY
I told my DH that there are men who like Bal city bags and he said not for him. He thought it still looked feminine...the Work bag on the other hand looks less gender-specific.

Oh and a Ruby red Work would look really nice!

Tokyo

Apr 26, 2008
Work or Weekender work more for boys ! I saw someone was wearing Orange SGH Work at the fashion week somewhere and he actually wore it so well! Red must look great too!

kate79

Jul 27, 2006
Philadelphia
I agree with a lot of the others here. Go for the red but maybe in a more masculine shape/size, like a Work, WE, or even the Office

Designer_Homme

BAGAHOLIC
O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
I love Red but definitely not City, Work or Weekender more suitable for guy. Ruby Red nice choice but only if you dare to carry it...haha :graucho:

beauxgoris

O.G.
Mar 17, 2006
^ Agreed. I love seeing guys with Bal bags but I think the Work & WE are the best styles for guys..
^^ITA. The city doesn't work well for men - the work or weekender however looks smashing on guys. As for reds, I think they're the best colors that Bal makes. It adds pop and distinction to your outfit and persona. I have tons of Bal red bags, from Bordeaux to bright Vif, and I always receive compliments! :graucho:

claudis_candy

I <3 Bags~Make up~Cats
Mar 5, 2009
Poland
It depends pf your style! If you will feel good with red ! go for it! but maybe work! not city especially with GSH