Boys or Girls?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Question: Are your LV bags boys, or girls? Do they have names?

2. :roflmfao: This is funny..but all of my Bags accessories are Boys, the Only Girls are the EPI & Monogram pochette...

3. i'm a very girly girl, so all my bags are girls :yes:
    but they don't have names

4. :lol:GIRLS!!!:yes: With the exception of keepall!!!:graucho:

5. My purses are for girls. The only bag I have that might be unisex is the Damier Olav MM, but I use that as a bookbag.

6. a LvII member, JOHN, named my speedy.

speedy: Sasha
    batignolles: Bianca
    Vavin Gm: Veronika
    Speedy 30: Salvester (hes the only boy)

7. ...the sad thing is, i do call them by those names :sad:

8. I think all my bags are "its", neuter, no gender !

And they don't have names either, poor babies.

9. That is so completely fine! I do that too... I call my Malibustreet in perle " princess" and the Brentwood also in perle is "Grace"... I know it's an illness.... whats the worst is your dear fiance catching you .. "putting yyour bags to bed" - in their dustbags ... and saying goodnight ...Him: " honey , your talking to your PURSE."
    ME; " no ... i'm tucking-in my purse!"

10. all of mine are girls! lol! I still have this habit when various b/fs give me teddy bears and such...they are all boys, no matter what! lol!!

11. I don't have names for them but I refer them as my girls..

12. Ditto :shame:

13. I am so unoriginal. My LVs are all boys but they just go by the style name.

Speedy, Papillon, and Cabas Mezzo!

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

15. Umm....

I never thought about this...but, if I had to choose...then I'd have to say girls. They are sooo pretty!...(and since boys aren't refered to as pretty) but handsome.

So they're GIRLS! heehee!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice