Boyfriends Rock!

Clake76

Young Broke and Fab
Dec 10, 2006
I have been with my boyfriend for almost 7 yrs now and he has never been the type of guy who would shell out big cash for anything -- unless it involved food or ice skating (I don't know why -- I think its a gay New England thing!) In any case, when he asked me what I wanted, I jokingly said I wanted this:

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton,Monogram Six Card Billfold,women, fashi

So today, he gets off his shift from the hospital and shows up back at the apartment with a box with a bow saying that it was my Christmas present. I was like "ok...thanks" but curious why he was giving it to me today on the 23rd rather than Christmas Day. He told me to open it -- inside the box was the card of a Sales Associate from LV with a note saying:

"Dear Courtney,

Dr. Cheng would like to extend an invitation to you to have a personal shopping experience with me and the LV staff. Please call the number below and we can set up an appointment for you to come in and view our collection."

I was shocked and delighted -- but a still a little confused. So the BF said, "yeah it took so wrangling to get that done but I know how much you wanted something from LV but always put it off because we had bills, or I needed books for med school or whatever.....so I want you to enjoy and not think about cost cause its on me."

WTF! My BF just gave me a shopping trip to LV for Christmas and told me to enjoy --- what am I going to buy?!? I am psyched ande scared cause opportunities don't come like this often.

However, I now need to go out and supplement his cashmere sweater!

I just had to share cause I have the best BF EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Once I get my items next week, I will post pictures to share!

Wow, what a great BF! My husband took me off guard in Maui (honeymoon) when he just up and said. "I want to buy you a new Louis for a wedding present." I was shocked. So shocked in fact, the SA at the store helped us for almost an hour before I picked my Popincourt Haut :smile:

Have a great time and you'll know which item to get when you see it!

Oh, wow! Good for you to have such a thoughtful boyfriend! Thinking about having that kind of freedom at Louis Vuitton almost makes me faint!! You better hold on to him---he's a keeper!