Boyfriend bought me a new pair of shoes.......

Honestly, I was so impressed that he knew my size and bought them for me. His way of showing affection is to do things for me like mow the grass, help with yardwork, and fix things around my house. I love it that he is so helpful, but it was such a sweet surprise to see him have a surprise gift. The last surprise gift was a new waterskiing vest. As you can see, he likes to be active! I'm turning into a Sporty Spice. :nuts:
Are you having an affair with my husband?????:shrugs: Does he play golf????? You know my hubby goes thru Charlotte every Wednesday!

Are you having an affair with my husband?????:shrugs: Does he play golf????? You know my hubby goes thru Charlotte every Wednesday!

OMG my BF lives in Columbia and is only in Charlotte on Wednesdays......haha just kidding! Sounds like we have a couple of good guys on our hands.

It's really sweet of him to get shoes for you that will make you more comfortable in "his world." Thoughtful men are precious--hold on to him! Someday, perhaps he will get you shoes for your world--CLs, of course! :graucho:

awwww, steve was reading over my shoulder and quickly stated, 'i'm never buying you shoes! ever! i have 3 pairs of shoes and you have 6 million so no shoes for you!'

hahahahaha, to which i OF COURSE responded, 'but i have nothing to wear!!!'

lyn that is super sweet! sporty is good, i'm trying to be more sporty myself